OpenScape Office MX
The only unified communications and collaboration platform built specifically for small and medium sized business
OpenScape Office MX is an all-in-one, easy to access, secure, reliable platform designed to meet the challenges faced by small to medium-sized businesses. It supports up to 150 users in standalone installations and up to 1000 users in mutli-site environments to help organizations, to get more done each day, improve customer service and save money.
Most complete all-in-one unified communications platform
- includes the industry’s broadest suite of leading-edge SMB UC capabilities
- supports integrated SIP-based voice and conferencing services, voicemail, messaging, multiple mobility options, a multimedia contact center, and our renowned presence capabilities.
- social media integration helps to extend reach to partners and helps to stay close to key customers
Easy-to-access unified communications
- incredibly easy to use without requiring extensive training or complex configuration making it ideal for the SMB environment and budget
- intuitive feature set that’s well integrated with Microsoft Outlook (via the myPortal for Outlook toolbar) so users can easily launch conference calls, record calls, check peers’ presence status, as well as control how, when, and by whom they can be contacted
- delivers an easy to use and innovative user experience to further improve efficiency and customers service with a variety of UC clients - from PC Desktop to MS Outlook toolbar, integrated with web-enabled smartphone, as well as OpenStage 60/80 desktop phones
Flexible and reliable solution design
- a reliable, secure, serviceable, and manageable solution design that works quietly in the background while giving you peace of mind
- includes integrated VPN and stateful-inspection firewall for robust security and network-wide scalability
- WLAN, IP-DECT, and cellular functionality provide the perfect opportunity to introduce mobile UC
- multiple (included) carrier connectivity modules make it extremely easy to connect to the telephony network via broadband, digital, or analog lines