Founded in 1992, TSI Voice & Data are an established provider of cabling infrastructure installation, telecommunications and networking. TSI has considered the impact on the environment of its services and activities and undertakes to assist clients to comply with ever-increasing environmental demands and to minimise the environmental impact of its services, operations and products.
Our principle environmental commitments are:
· Wherever practicable, specify products from sustainable sources, products made from recycled materials or designed to be easy to re-use or recycle
· Comply with all relevant environmental regulations and legislation
· To eliminate unnecessary and inefficient use of TSI owned motor vehicles
· To minimise avoidable pollution or nuisance that may be caused by our activities
· To use energy efficiently and to reduce consumption where possible
· Minimise water use in our buildings and processes
· To consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, materials and facilities when business decisions are made
· To provide appropriate resources for the implementation of this policy
TSI aims to generate among its staff, suppliers, customers, and communities local to its operations an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
By this policy TSI recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.
We will ensure this policy is implemented throughout our operations by:
· Ensure all our employees understand the environmental impacts of their own jobs
· Informing all suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors of the requirement to comply with this policy when providing goods and services
· Periodically reviewing the environmental issues at the highest level within the organisation
· Reviewing this policy and its effectiveness on an annual basis